promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

挑出文法有錯或用詞錯誤的地方

Throughout the year, spring is the best season we all think. Obviously, the climate becomes warmer than the cold winter. And we can appreciate many beautiful flowers.But the weather is the most complex and volatile throughout the year. The temperature fluctuates in a day, and it is very easy to get sick. In summer, the climate always be very muggy. We often sweat all day and feel very uncomfortable. It is the most suitable to go to the beach to enjoy the sunshine and cool seawater. Eating ice cream in the hot weather is an enjoyable thing. I think we should go out to enjoy the wonderful summer rather than turn up the air conditioning in the room.

3 Answers

Rating
  • Latte
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

藍色字表示更動

-- Throughout the year, spring is the best season for us. Obviously, the climate turns into warmer than the cold winter. And we can appreciate many beautiful flowers.But spring(因為講的是長期的天氣所以可直接換成季節 而不講weather) is the most complex and changeable throughout the year. The temperature fluctuates in a day, and it is very easy for people to get sick. In summer, the climate is always very muggy. We may often sweat all day and feel very uncomfortable. It is the most suitable season to go to the beach to enjoy the sunshine and cool seawater. Eating ice cream in hot summer is an enjoyable thing. I think we should go out to enjoy the wonderful summer rather than turning on the air conditioning in the room.

Source(s): myself
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

抱歉 turn into warmer應該是筆誤吧?

turn warmer才是對的

• 9 years ago

原文已經非常好了.

Throughout the year, spring is the best season we all think. Obviously, the climate becomes warmer than the cold winter, and we can appreciate (可用see) many beautiful flowers.But the weather is the most complex and volatile (加 thing較好) throughout the year .(If) the temperature fluctuates considerabily in a day, (去掉and) it is very easy to get sick.In summer, the climate always be very muggy. We often sweat (人用perspire 較好) all day and feel very uncomfortable. It is the most suitable (後加 time 較好) to go to the beach to enjoy the sunshine and cool seawater. Eating ice cream in the hot weather is an enjoyable thing. I think we should go out to enjoy the wonderful summer rather than turn (turning也可) up the air conditioning in the room.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.