娜娜 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

請幫我翻譯英文信~感激不盡

最近在跟一各英國人通信,但是我有點看不懂他信件內容到底是把我當朋友還是?? 請幫我翻譯一下~謝謝唷^^

Dear oooo, I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule. Content of mail well understood and noted I am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully. Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.

完整信件請到這裡下載

http://www.4shared.com/document/Zc9ozb8n/letter.ht...

回信請回到我的奇摩信箱yo2pig@yahoo.com.tw

Rating
    Favorite Answer

參考以下的翻譯;

親愛的oooo,

我非常興奮地讀妳的郵件並且非常感謝妳百忙中抽空寫信給我。 我很了解郵件內容並且銘記在心.

我確信妳的健康狀況很好。 老實說,我有許多事想要告訴妳, 也有許多事要問妳, 但我不知從哪裡開始。 我在這網路約會上是新手, 如果有一點笨拙請見諒。 我寫這信給妳不是為了好玩, 是因為我要妳花點時間仔細地讀它。

我先說要感謝上帝,讓我遇見了妳。 如妳也許知道,所有關係的建立是出自心中湧現。 對妳表達我對妳有多少在意是非常重要的。 我希望能注視妳的眼睛親自告訴妳,但是,我們卻實際上被萬里的空虛分隔兩地,我的表達也只好藉由信件的形式來做。

對我來说,妳是排在我所有朋友的第一位...在不久的將來會更加重要..... 這是上帝的旨意。 老实跟妳说,我現在在這裡詞窮了,但是我明確知道的一件事是我有手臂能給妳擁抱,有耳朵聽妳想要藉由閒談、郵件或者電話來談論,並且我有顆 渴望看妳微笑的心。 我希望利用這個機會說…我很高興遇見了妳。

親愛的oooo, 我非常被激發讀您的郵件並且非常感謝花些您的时间写我竟管您繁忙的日程表。 很好被瞭解和著名的郵件內容 我確信您在身体好。 誠實,有我非常想要告訴您和我想要要求您的許多事, I don' t在哪裡知道開始。 我是新的在這件網上約會事如此喜歡瞭解我是否是一點笨拙在它上。 因為我要您花费你自己的时间和小心地,讀我給您寫着這則消息不取乐而已,但是。 讓我通过說開始我感謝上帝,因為我遇見了您。 正如您所知,所有關係噴泉在頭腦裡必须出現。 表達對您我是非常重要的多少您真正地意味給我。 我祝願我可能親自做此,當注視入您的眼睛,但是,因為我們由英里空虛时完全分離,以信件的形式例如此,這個表示必须來。對我來说,您在不久的將來是首先我的朋友然后......更加偉大的事..... 上帝願。 要说实话跟您,我缺少真正地詞這裡,但是我知道的一件事是我有給的胳膊您擁抱,耳朵聽對什麼您想要通过閒談、郵件或者電話談論,並且我有心臟; 酸疼看您的微笑的心臟。 我希望使用這個機會說…我高興遇見了您。