Could I go into foster care for emotional abuse alone?

I live in a super small town, and my parents don't understand anything that's happened to me, I was diagnosed with depression and they told me to get over it and stop being a baby. I cant live with them anymore because my mom has been physically abusive but not enough to report. They are seriously emotionally damaging me and I don't want to live with them anymore. I don't have anywhere else to go. No family, and I don't have any friends.

Should I live in a foster home? and what do I need to know about foster homes?

Like are there rules or what?.. Should I just go to a homeless shelter? I dont know what to do..ive been con|sidering moving out for months but Ive decided to actually do it now.

Favorite Answer

my best friend was put into a foster home because her father was abusive and she had analcholic mother. i heard a lot of stories but in your case i think it would be a good idea .

you will be moved from home to home until someone does accept you so i don`t know how that`s going to help your depression - your probably going to feel lonelier than ever but time heals everything .

soon enough you`ll find a nice home and a family that will accept you. i am not sure about how exactly you could get into one but phone calls can be made and research can be done.

another option i would go with is talking to another family member - maybe your grandmother or aunt ?

i really do hope that everything works out for you. no one has the perfect family you see on tv but don`t ever feel like your alone. many people have it worse than you, and many have it better. just remember your among a lot of other teens struggling with society and their families.

good luck <3

im sorry to hear that hun i know how it feels i wish i dont have to live at home either im going through some rough times too but what you can maybe do is talk to your school thats what i did and after that everything was a little better but idk if you would want to live in a foster care because you never know what kind of people you can end up with they can be worse then it is now but if it gets to the point where it is really bad call 911 or find a social services number and use a diffrent phone to call from i hope you wont do that but only talk and try to find the help you looking for

• ?

one we dont comprehend the finished circumstances behind this toddler no longer being allowed to loaf round and so on the toddler might want to be grounded yet no longer telling you this , the chores this toddler is doing possibly area of there household projects and or punishment , its demanding to assert whats occurring . sure a baby can bypass into position ment volunterly , yet as for the adoption area so long because the figure or father and mom do because the courts ask them to do then the toddler heavily isn't post for adoption . some toddlers will say there figure sare abusing tem because there no longer happy with te loved ones rules or because there a woman and being treated diffrentlt than the boys contained in the domicile , some toddlers will say this because they imagine existence is more suitable effective becaus e there acquaintances say they get to target this and that and if there now no longer with there father and mom theyll get to do what there frind jane is doing nicely guess back , sometimes there is comprehend foster properties area accessible for toddlers that age so the nest position will be a boy or ladies crew domicile , the position there rules might want to be an similar as what domicile rules were , so formerly calling and reportin g , drop purchase the youngsters domicile some circumstances un anounced and see for your self whats occurring till then , shop the toddler speaking u might want to ensure the toddler is in simple terms mad at father and mom and needs to get even

• Awe I'm sorry this is happening to you, but yes you should consider a foster home. Your foster parents might treat you better.