Why does Adultswim suck?

Why is adultswim aloud to show **** on tv like eagle hear childrens hospitable and tim and eric awesome show all of these shows are so stupid and i die every time i watch them.

I know about stoners high or not eagle heart and tim and eric are just so dumb eagle heart is just horrible they shouldnt be aloud to air that crap

Best Answer

Its because adult swim is a program based on "High Time" shows. "High Time" shows are shows for people to get high off of like "eagle heart, childrens hospital" and all the rest of the crap they air on weekends, why they air them on weekends is because thats the time of the week when people whip out their blunts and see them kind of shows funny as they get high. Which ADULT SWIM is basically a program for adults and a program for late night stoner's.

Not to say anything bad about the program, they air good shows like "family guy, American Dad and Boondocks" those are good shows, but you have to watch out for the low cut crap they air every now and then.

Source(s): My Opinion.
  • ?

There is a lot of crap on there to (realistically) appeal to 12 yr olds, but, there is some good stuff; AQTF, Venture Bros and... umm, nevermind.

Oh god I hate childrens hospitable, I miss all the older shows they use to air!

Why does Adult swim suck? Because there are no new episodes of The Boondocks, that's why