What happens if you refuse a Breathalyzer test for dwi but then pass the blood test?

on a non refusal weekend(in Houston Texas) what will happen to you if you refuse a breathalyzer test and they take you to the police station and get a warrant to draw blood for a blood test and then you pass the blood test?
Update: on a non refusal weekend you are automatically taken for a blood test if you refuse a breathalyzer. The reason you refuse the breathalyzer is because they don't tell you until it is to late that it is a non refusal weekend. My big question is do they still take your license for 180 day for refusing the... show more on a non refusal weekend you are automatically taken for a blood test if you refuse a breathalyzer. The reason you refuse the breathalyzer is because they don't tell you until it is to late that it is a non refusal weekend.
My big question is do they still take your license for 180 day for refusing the breathalyzer even if you pass the blood test?