Do you think that using the word Easter in the KJV Bible was a good idea considering...?

Do you think that using the word Easter in the KJV Bible was a good idea considering the time that it was written? Acts 12:4 And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people. What I... show more Do you think that using the word Easter in the KJV Bible was a good idea considering the time that it was written?

Acts 12:4 And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.

What I mean is, the actual word translated into English as "Easter" is the Greek word for the Jewish passover. So do you think that using Easter conveyed the sense of the meaning in that it was just giving a time of year that people would be familiar with or do you think they should have chosen a different word?
Update: "Are you suggesting that the word was chosen to temper, or misrepresent, what was actually said?" No. Not in any way. I think the men who translated the KJV Bible did a great job and were honest men trying to do their best to convey to people in England a couple hundred years ago what the meaning of the Greek and... show more "Are you suggesting that the word was chosen to temper, or misrepresent, what was actually said?"

No. Not in any way. I think the men who translated the KJV Bible did a great job and were honest men trying to do their best to convey to people in England a couple hundred years ago what the meaning of the Greek and Hebrew texts were. They had an awesome and holy task to attempt to perform to the best of their abilities.

I'm just wondering if there might have been more meaning to the text if the word Passover had been used instead of Easter.
Update 2: "this particular Passover was Easter - THE Easter"

What do you mean by that? It was some time after the Lord Jesus had ascended back to Heaven that this occurred since it comes further along in the historical record of the book of Acts.