Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Why do Taurus Men suddenly show signs of Jealousy? ?

Example 1: We were talking on my cell phone, but it was dying, so I said "Hey , I'm about to call you from my house phone". Then he says "Why so you can text somebody else??"

Example 2: I missed 5 calls from a private caller, so I asked him "Hey, did you call my phone private 5 times?" & he said "No my phone was dead, just charged it. It was probably one of your stalkers". So I said "Lol, no. None of them" he says "Yea, your stalkers". I replied again "I don't have any stalkers" & he sent Nothing back.

I've heard Taurus Men can become possessive/jealous...but why?? They seem so confident. What does this mean? Bad or Good thing?

Favorite Answer

Taurus's in general can become possessive and yes they are confident. It comes from the fact of the matter that they want you to be THEIRS, and they do not like to share what is theirs. They will grant you an undying loyalty and they expect the same in return.

The thing is ... Taurus's are very materialistic. They like to have nice things, collect things, have things they don't even use just to have them. Their need to own things transfers to people as well. When you are their girl, you are their girl, just as he considers himself your man.

If it gets to be too much, tell him that he needs to trust you and not be so anxious for friends to text you because it is ridiculous to treat you that way. Some Taurus's tend to overdo it.

They are children.

Taurus represent an age of 7 to 14.

Those children are stubborn, possessive and jealous.

That is their nature.

You are property and he doesn't want to share. period.

Source(s): Frieza