Horoscope questions ?

im a little stumped and angry right now. Everyone on here is saying scorpios are the worst zodiac and are cruel and manipulative and jealous and stupid and dark and ive had enough because im one.

Why do people hate the scorpio? I mean is there anything good about us? I dont think im a terrible person! Please answer

and do scorpios have any chance of becoming an actor,singer or write, journalist?

Thanks!

• Ramona
    Favorite Answer

Most people don't really understand astrology. There are good and bad people regardless of their sign. Since Scorpios are so extreme they get a bad rep when they do go bad, and its easier to find the bad in someone than the good (for most people). Its ignorant to assume every single person that is a Scorpio is going to be manipulative, cruel etc. I think people tend to dislike Scorpios because you guys are so extreme. Its all or nothing with you guys. People hate that its hard to get back with one of y'all, when its over for you guys there's no turning around. Once things go bad its REALLY rotten and dreadful to deal with an angry, immature Scorpio. I've had plenty of bad experiences with Scorpios when I was young because I was a total brat and some of them were too, lol. Everyone is going to have different experiences with Scorpios. Some people that follow astrology will have a bad relationship with a few Scorpios when they are young and immature and then assume they all are that way. I know very kind, loving, charitable Scorpios. You guys are loyal, hard working, ambitious, sexy, deep, fun, generous, intelligent, powerful, strong, influential, tenacious, dynamic, resourceful, passionate, intense, independent, observant, good memory, excellent leaders. You can know how to assert yourselves under pressure. Obstacles are nothing to Scorpio. There are MANY good things about Scorpio, thus you guys have plenty of haters! You can do anything you want, there are plenty of famous actors, writers, and singers that are Scorpios: Leonardo DiCaprio, Rachel McAdams, Anne Hathaway, Richard Burton, Ryan Gosling, Katy Perry, Demi Moore, Whoopi Goldberg, Janet Fitch, Danny DeVito, Charles Bronson, Sylvia Plath. People are intimidated by you guys because you are the most capable people of the Zodiac and you can be the most cruel if you choose to. You have the determination and staying power to achieve whatever you want, that's why people hate on you guys. Their jealousy and fear goes to show you guys how powerful you guys are. Don't let them get to you! :)

JJ, I have said it before in this venue; the majority of those commenting on astrological questions tend to overly generalize. Scorpios do tend to be secretive but this is not all bad. They just don't gush their emotions all over everyone. Some tend to be direct, which sometimes hurts people's feelings. Some have a knack for unconventional sciences (like tarot, fortune telling). Because most are very intelligent, they are talented in manipulation. But they are also very grounded and sensual. They make good friends. But even this is a generalization. It is so important to establish how the person's stars and planets line up, where they fall in birth order, how they were raised, where they were raised, the year they were born, and the exact time of their birth. It's not as easy as reading your horoscope in the paper. Don't feel bad about being a Scorpio, they get a bad rep. but they have so many wonderful traits that balance out the negative ones. All signs are this way. You and everyone else needs to study the science for better understanding.

I either love or hate scorpio's, but for me the love outways the hate with them for me. My mums a scorpio and they are always very loyal, loving and somewhat motherly. So no i dont think scorpios are terrible just very serious :)

Source(s): Gemini
  • Im a scorpio too and i think they are the sexiest ones and the ones that stand out!! They are smart and could take advantage of peoples minds (; They are really romantic too , jealous HELL YEAH but that shows we care!! Everyone talks about the scorpio and im soooo happy to be one , BE PROUD !

I heard that most PRESIDENTS are scorpios. Only time will tell.

Btw, (for your second question) I don't really hate Scorpios, it's just

sometimes they can be rather mean at times. I know a few scorps

that like the misery of others. Plus they can hold grudges. :\

It's like can't you just let it go? The past is the past. You can't change it.

But yeah, those are my experiences w/ scorps.

Scorpios have a chance just like any other signs.

Now....why do you ask.

Source(s): Lord Frieza

scorpio is not dark or bad. they are secretive. if people werent always intruding on things you wish to keep to yourself, you become defensive. heres a great metaphor. take mans best friend. a beautiful dog could be your best friend but when say something like food is in question, if you intrude on them, they are not pleased. i am not saying your fat, i hope you see what i am saying here. i am an aquarius. people like us less.

Source(s): 01/23 born on aquarius capricorn cusp

To me virgos r manipulative n loners...they r one of the worst signs right next to a capricorn.scorpios r alright people matter of fact they are people that are easy to talk.to about your problems,the show genuine concern without being overly emotional.

I dont think your sign determines your occupation.

Source(s): Aries

You need my adivese?

I'll tell you to leave the place which equal to hell.