Need To translate Essay into Spanish,Please help,Very important :'(?

Okay my grades are depended on it....I have done Spanish till only level 1,And my new teacher has given me level three essay to wright,but the first teacher didnt really teach much of Spanish.

Please Help me out,

i will send you the essay in English,and please translate my essay and send it to me on My ID

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO HELP ME.....YOU GUYS ARE MY LAST HOPE :(

I KNOW ITS AN BIG FAVOR TO ASK FOR FOR....

10 POINTS PROMISED FOR THE ONE WHO HELPS ME OUT

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ID IN ANSWERS

THANKING U WELL IN ADVANCE :)

• INNA
    Best Answer

Ok! You're lucky I'm fluent in Spanish!

Just e-mail me through my profile :]

Update: OK! I sent you my translation. Now I better get my promised 10 pts ;)

now not reasonable , our president is so corrupted and immoral to care approximately listening to , we will have to drive him to listen to us then positioned a bullet in that ancient head or no less than seventy eight in his frame .

Use Google Translate. It's surprisingly good at grammar, and seeing as you're willing to cheat, why not?

Source(s): I am quite good at Spanish - just lazy. But I can tell that Google makes few mistakes for a school level essay.