i need help with a cat that has being abused and i dont got money for a vet?

i'm afraid this cat is abuse and i would like to keep him but i dont got money for a vet i need someone to help me out he needs a loving home and someone who will take care of him but i'm afraid he wont survive in a shelter and will never get apdoted he is a tuxedo does anyone know of a no kill shelter in silverdale washington

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Here's a list for Washington, hopefully something's nearby.. http://fluffynet.com/no-kill-shelters/states-p-z/w...

Also some shelters (even "kill" shelters) will take care of medical needs, utilize foster homes, etc. So if none of the no-kill shelters will take him, chat with the other shelters and see what their plans would be for him. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Arr I'd like to just say your a very nice person and I think wen a life is endanger money shouldn't be a worry, id say if it's serious than make it a comfortable an either let it try recovering or let it go

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

take it home and let it recover. give it food and a warm place to sleep. then let it go or give it to someone else

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.