Best book by lois duncan?

Is there any book by lois duncan that anyone would reccomend?

Favorite Answer

Locked in Time

Seventeen-year-old Nore Robbins is less than thrilled when her father remarries. After all, her mother hasn't even been gone for a year yet, and there's something odd and sinister about Chuck's new wife, Lisette. Besides the fact that Lisette Berge is much too young to have teenage children, Nore's stepsister, Josie, has a habit of making strange comments about her family being "stuck where they are" and time "not counting for anything."Josie also has a precocious manner, flirts with boys, and wears too much makeup.She hesitates to pry into the matter. When Nore discovers Lisette's old diaries in the shed—some dating back to the 1800s—she realizes that she and her father are in terrible danger. The question is, can they leave Shadow Grove without meeting the very fate the Berges have worked so hard to bring on them?

Daughters of Eve, Down a Dark Hall, Stranger With My Face.

I would also recommend Who Killed My Daughter? which is a nonfiction book about searching for answers to her daughter's murder. There's a really interesting paranormal element.

there's a lot of really good ones...i personally like Don't Look Behind You, Killing Mr. Griffin, and Down a Dark Hall the best