Closest thing to skinny jeans?

Whats the next closest thing to skinny jeans? Im using slim straights but I wanna know if there is anything else tighter but not as much as skinny jeans....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

slim straight is the closest thing you'll get to skinny jeans, but actually some bootcut jeans are pretty skinny at the top.

• 10 years ago

Some cuts and brands of skinny jeans are not as tight as others. Go to the mall, do some research and try on a bunch of pairs...

• 4 years ago

i say positioned on mild ripped skinny denims for the duration of fall and wintry climate. Like positioned on the sunshine and dark ripped skinny denims for the duration of fall by way of fact that is whilst the colors of leaves and stuff replace than for the duration of wintry climate positioned on quite often mild ripped skinny denims by way of fact for the duration of wintry climate thats whilst there is snow in places in the worldwide and with the aid of wintry climate theirs christmas the place human beings could be chuffed and joyful! =) i used to be hoping this helped =P =D

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

straight jeans? they might be the same as slim jeans...im not sure

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

jeggings

• 10 years ago

i agree with gymnastics! JEGGINGS!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.