is this makes sense: toen ik die blonde jongen zag bij 2.57( die echt knap was^^), dachtte ik dat het wel een?

goeie liedje is. ik was verrast om niet alleen ouderen maar veel jongeren te zien op dat concert.

zie ik nu dat jullie, nederlanders, hou echt van muziek als deze.

wanna mean: when i saw that blond guy at 2.57 (who was really handsome)i thought this was a nice song. I was suprised to see not only old but a lot of young people on the concert. Now i see that you, dutch people, really love this kind of music.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • BioLiz
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"Toen ik die blonde jongen zag op 2.57 (die heel erg knap was), dacht ik dat het wel een goed liedje was. Ik was verbaasd om niet alleen ouderen maar ook veel jongeren op dat concert te zien. Nu weet ik dat jullie Nederlanders echt van dit soort muziek houden".

Some errors that you made (not to critize! Dutch is hard! just so you can learn:)

"dachtte" is incorrect. "dacht" is already past tense, you don't need to conjugate it to the past tense twice.

"goeie liedje" is incorrect. "liedje" is neutral, so it should be "goed" liedje.

"hou echt van muziek" is incorrect. It refers to "jullie" so it should be plural.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.