Does anyone who recently received a letter from Blue Cross about rate increases understand what it's saying?

I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but I thought I did have a fairly good understanding of the English language. However, I received a letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC today that appears to be telling me I can no longer have the medicare supplement I've been paying for but instead have to take... show more I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but I thought I did have a fairly good understanding of the English language. However, I received a letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC today that appears to be telling me I can no longer have the medicare supplement I've been paying for but instead have to take another option. I only got this supplement in December of 2010. I chose the "entry age" plan because I just turned 65 on December 30 and the rate was not supposed to go up in the future just because I got another year older. It would possibly (read probably) go up because of increases in other areas but not increases in my age. Today my husband and I both received letters telling us that effective June 1, 2011 all plans are offered on an Attained Age basis. This means the rates will go up based on our ages. Then they suggest several other plans. Is anyone else as confused as I am about this? And PLEASE, if you don't know what you're talking about don't post an idiotic "answer" to my question. I see a LOT of non-answers here just because people want to get points. Don't waste my time.