Do people here really think Derrick Rose is better than Wade, Kobe, and Lebron?

The Rose fanboys on this section have been going crazy these past few weeks. I agree he's MVP, but no way is he better than the guys I've mentioned above. I think he is on the same tier as Durant, Dwight, CP3, Melo, and D-Will right now. Do you agree?

King just proved my point

Best Answer

Sadly , there are some people here that think he's the best player in the NBA. Those same people scored lower than he did on the SAT.

They are giving him too much too soon. It's the same with all the younger superstars. I'm truly not saying this as a Laker fan, but I have so much respect for Kobe because he had to fight to get his spot in the starting lineup and he had to fight other superstars (Eddie Jones, Shaq, Carl Malone, Gary and a bunch of other superstars) to actually have to get his respect on his team and the league. Derrick Rose is a beast and he deserves the MVP this year (not so much in the playoffs if you take away some of his foul shots), but alot of people don't think about the ups and downs that he will have to face in order to be put above Lebron, Kobe, Wade and even Melo. He hasn't even earned most of his stripes, but he has my respect

Fans have a way of mixing the most EXCITING player as the BEST player, and yes he's great and on top of the league right now but he's not better than those 3. Maybe on the same level as LeBron being that neither him or D-Rose have a ring yet. Now after a couple straight years of deep playoff runs (and of course a few rings) this convo can be had again

• Gorchi
      5 years agoReport

Lol guess the convos died out by the end of the 2012 season

• Wiggy

Agreed. Rose's plus/minus this year is only 10th in the league. That's good, not great. I'm not hating on Rose, the guy has great talents, but just today I heard Ryen Russillo on ESPN saying how he'd rather start a team w/ Rose over LeBron. That's insane! Just because Rose had a nice year, and James left Cleveland, people are forgetting just how good James is. This is just my opinion but I don't even think he's the best PG in the league, I think D Will is.

Source(s): Jesus loves you!
  • deloy

he's the main useful participant, by way of fact without him, that's a under .500 team. in my view, i do no longer think of he's extra helpful than Wade. Derrick have been given my vote this 12 months, basically by way of fact he more desirable plenty in so little time, yet Wade has been doing this so long that it is not stunning anymore. Lebron deserved the two MVP awards by way of fact he carried a rubbish team so some distance and that they sucked without him. he's no longer much extra helpful than Wade to me.

Haha I know. Rose may be the MVP this season, but it doesn't mean he's THE best player in the league.

1. James

2. Wade

3. Bryant

4. Durant

5. Howard

6. Rose <-------------

7. Anthony

8. Stoudemire

9. Paul

10. Williams

.

He's a very impressive player no doubt about it. I think he has a ton of potential. I won't say he's better than Wade kobe or lebron, but I do like Rose a lot. I like how he's a great player and humble about it. Kobe isn't humble, and neither is Lebron. Wade is humble tho.

Rose seems like a good person. Lebron and Kobe, while amazing players, seem like D-bags.

Derrick Rose is better then Kobe. hes about on the same level as Wade and Lebron.

I agree he is on the same level as Durant. however he is also on the same level as Lebron and Wade (not better or worst but the same).

I also think he is slightly better then CP3 and Dwight is is probably a bit better then Melo and D will.

Source(s): Derrick Rose has as many points as a PG then Dwayne wade does as an SG.

They're joking lol calm down, but if theyre serious theyre retarded. im a rose fan and i dont think hes better than kobe wade and lebron

Yeah they have been driving me f**king nuts too.

It doesnt help that I hate all Chicago teams... heh.

Anyway, Good Luck guys.