Is God trying to make White people the most attractive race? (READ THE DETAILS)?

Here's why I think so: - They're the only race that gets many eye colors like brown, blue, green, gray, hazel, etc ... while all the other races stick with only 1 eye color, which is dark brown. - They're the only race with many hair colors like brown, blonde, black, and red ... while all the... show more Here's why I think so:

- They're the only race that gets many eye colors like brown, blue, green, gray, hazel, etc ... while all the other races stick with only 1 eye color, which is dark brown.

- They're the only race with many hair colors like brown, blonde, black, and red ... while all the other races stick with only black hair.

- And I know this is subjective, but their features tend to be a bit more appealing than the others like big eyes, tall nose, nice skin, etc ... while the other races features aren't as appealing I guess ...

You see a trend here? White people clearly have more variety than the other races. That's why I think God is trying to make White people the most attractive ...

But I could be wrong, who knows.