Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 9 years ago

Is God trying to make White people the most attractive race? (READ THE DETAILS)?

Here's why I think so:

- They're the only race that gets many eye colors like brown, blue, green, gray, hazel, etc ... while all the other races stick with only 1 eye color, which is dark brown.

- They're the only race with many hair colors like brown, blonde, black, and red ... while all the other races stick with only black hair.

- And I know this is subjective, but their features tend to be a bit more appealing than the others like big eyes, tall nose, nice skin, etc ... while the other races features aren't as appealing I guess ...

You see a trend here? White people clearly have more variety than the other races. That's why I think God is trying to make White people the most attractive ...

But I could be wrong, who knows.

Favorite Answer

Thanks ! being white I appreciate your appreciation. You make it sound like every one else got short changed. Maybe your right ! They did. And the most creative, true cultured, innovative and productive.

Not really, people have their preferences.

I think that East Asians, East Indians, Arabs, Polynesians, and Native Americans are all naturally attractive people, and I'd much rather marry a plus sized Indian woman than a thin White girl. White people being the more attractive race is what we have been made to think, especially in the media/tv. You need to understand that these women you see on photoshoots/television/movies etc have on tons of makeup and get edits done in their photoshoots. (Though this can happen to women of all races) I wouldn't mind marrying a woman with diverse features, but I'm not pushing for it to happen.

No, I'ts just the way humans evolved. Humans were probably just all one color when we started evolving, but are kind started separating and spreading to different locations around the Earth, when all the continents were touching. The different locations had different environments and climates, and different races evolved according to these differences and separation.

People with darker skin were prob in a more hot and constantly sunny location, and their used to be not as dark skin adapted to the sun by getting darker, and they wouldn't burn as easily.

Really white people prob were in colder and less sunnier places where they did not see as much sun. They hair colors can also be applied to this theory.

Eye color could be from people from different countries, later on meeting with each other and combining their adapted and evolved genes to their children, since it is most commonly (not being racist) people usually marry to people with the same race or skin color, and that may be why white people have these different color eyes, because there may be white people from "Europe" getting together with people from "America".

And the "more attractive" thing may according to your taste. There are very attractive "black", "Hispanic", "Asian", etc. people.

So think about it, how we look is the location our race originally adapted to.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? We are all Gods children and he made us all different colours?

That would be the christian answer but what about those that do not believe in God?

If Hitler had won the war then most of us would no longer exist because he wanted only a certain type of person with certain colour of eyes and hair - we would all look like robots?

White people don't have it better

- We also get completely pale.

- Some of us have small lips

- we get freaking sun burn

- some of us have freckles

- i used to have pimples and it was like all red on my cheeks( proactiv actually works, never thought it did)

- some white people have brown spots on their skin which looks weird

Just because you see pretty white people on TV AND THE MEDIA doesn't mean that all white people are like that

I'm white and Cuban so ha! Honestly mixed people are attractive to me(i don't prefer mixed though) i think it's really exotic i'm not into plain jain blonde chicks with zero curves. If white was the only form of beauty my dad would've married a white woman but he didn't he married a cuban one :)

im not christian, but i can answer

we have confirmed that the first civilization was in iraq, so in reality, there is only one race, and

the people there have, cough cough, EVOLVED to become such that they look the way they do.

So the eye color lets in different shades of gray,making the light tone different. While this is taken into thought, we see that europe has a different shade of nature than other places. Same as

i.e. asians. they have squinty eyes, pretty straight forward. sun is bright in asia. the squinty eyes help from protecion from sun. dats the way they roll

but in this day and age, variation doesnt seem attractive to some people. i hope this answers your question :)

you obviously don't know about the diversity Africans have. Plus, whites are not the most attractive.That's just your opinion. BTW the majority of whites have brown hair and brown eyes. From what I've seen most whites have the same facial features, too.

i cant believe you even asked that question you dont know how many black,hispanic or indian people i have seen with blue,hazal,light brown or even green eyes and not only that but a lot of them dont even have black hair half of them have brown hair but when you think about it there are different typs of textures in hair curly,kinky,wavy which most white people do not have.race does not make ones beauty its their actual features.i have seen many ugly white people but i have also seen many beautiful white people.i have seen many ugly black,hispanic,indian and asian people but i have also seen many beautiful ones.one of my best friends is a black girl with brown hair all the way down her back almost touching her butt and i have seen a lot of black people wih hazel or light brown eyes and trust me they were not contacts.i am not one to judge people by race especially since i have been mixed with everything there is but if you look at me you cant tell that.when you look at me you consider me black while other people ask me if im half puerto rican when im not.you dont know how many times a day people tell me how beautiful i am i am super concided to a point that its not even funny because people have made my head so big.my point is dont base beauty on someones race base it on the person.i love all people and definitly do not put god in this because god loves us all equally and made us all equal.oh yeah 1.honestly the most beutiful women i have seen were either black or hispanic and 2.your getting this from a 12 year old girl so you must really be an idiot cuz you really just got burned and dissed

Source(s): beauty and race
  • A p

-There native Americans with the most sky blue eyes you've ever seen

- there are Black and Asian people with blonde hair and very few white people have truly blonde hair after childhood

-in Africa there are so many different faces black people can have. Look up Ethiopian people

-Some of the most gorgeous People on Earth are not white or are multi-racial.

I'm not trying to conceptually demote white people, I'm just saying there are a variety of physically gorgeous people

Source(s): White person

This is one of the most stupidest things l read, oh and other races can have blue, green, eyes, and lighter eyes its rare but its definitely possible.

I don't think so. It varies from person to person, a an attractive white person could be just average for some other person.