Are all countries in the world incredibly racist compared to the United States?

The US has, by far, the world greatest diversity. The is no close second...no other country comes anywhere near. You have to actually look at this, for yourself, to truly understand the scope here. Check-out this website and look for "ethnic groups" under the country you search:... show more The US has, by far, the world greatest diversity. The is no close second...no other country comes anywhere near. You have to actually look at this, for yourself, to truly understand the scope here. Check-out this website and look for "ethnic groups" under the country you search: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications...

Can an Argentinian say "America is racist" without deserving the lowest rungs of hell? After all, Argentina is all white! It all starts with whether or not we actually have any racial diversity. Thats the standard. Thats the proof. The rest is gibberish. There are no excuses here. America has a massive ocean separating it from the rest of the world whereas, Asia, Russia, Europe, Africa....there all connected!

When I read posts from people outside America calling America racist, it makes me want to start a new ethnic cleansing. The reason why the rest of the world has no diversity is partly because of all the ethnic cleansing done today and in the past, so I wonder if it wouldnt be fair to ethnically cleanse all idiots who deny their racism, their past and present ethnic cleansing activities?
10 answers 10