how do you release a pokemon in pokemon soulsilver?
i really have to release a pokemon.
- 10 years agoFavorite Answer
Releasing a pokemon isn't hard i wil help you.
1. First you go to the nearest Pokemon center.
2. You log in on: Someone's PC.
3. You select move pokemon.
4. You select the pokemon you want to release.
5. When you tap it a menu wil pop up where: Release stand in.6
6. Click on release.
7. Its getting released
And don't release your good pokemon.
- FatefingerLv 710 years ago
The release option in the PC when you select a pokemon.
- 10 years ago
Soul silver? Wtf? Go buy fire red u tard.
And go to ur pc and select the pkmn u want to release n it shud give u the release option.