Need help with wording Wedding RSVP Reminders!!!?

In our wedding invitation I had asked for our wedding RSVP's to be returned by May 1st. Which is approaching in about a week. I have not received all the RSVP's back in the mail yet. I know I still have time however I want to send a reminder email because some have said they are attending during... show more In our wedding invitation I had asked for our wedding RSVP's to be returned by May 1st. Which is approaching in about a week. I have not received all the RSVP's back in the mail yet. I know I still have time however I want to send a reminder email because some have said they are attending during conversation but I have not received the response card with the approx number of guest. I need a final headcount to the caterer, hotel, cake, etc all by the first week in May so I don't really have much time for straggler RSVP's.
I want to address those who have not responded individually. I feel it's more personal and polite.

How do I word a polite RSVP reminder to those who have yet to respond? Letting them know the RSVP date is quickly approaching in case they forgot and that I want to make sure I have a meal reserved for them.
I am horrible with wording things so your help is greatly appreciated.
I want to sound polite and not desperate for guests.

Thanks!