Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 9 years ago

What is your opinion on the Looney Tunes Show?

I LOVE Looney Tunes! Period. They are the best (if not one of the best) cartoons ever created!!!! I love every character: Bugs Bunny (my favorite), Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Granny, Sylvester, Tweety, Taz, Marvin, etc. They are all hilarious and charming! I grew up with them And they made me laugh so hard!

But alas, there is a new show on the horizon comming on Cartoon Network called "The Looney Tunes Show"! I have been watching the commercials and all I've been doing is palming my face! The graphics look horrible! The characters are wrongly developed! Bugs Bunny is supposed to be tricky, not a jerk! And the plot looks stupid! Daffy Duck as Bugs Bunny's roommate? Okay, this would have been a great cartoon short, I'll admit. But an entire series? Seems like a bit of a stretch. In the words of Daffy Duck... "That's Des-s-s-s-s-sp-sp-sp-spicable!" I doubt I will even watch this show! Well, maybe I'll watch a few episodes just to see if it works. But overall, this show will fail! Just like Wil E. Coyote's plans to catch Road Runner and Bugs Bunny! (I just had to write that) :)

Tell me what you think. Do you think that it's a good idea for Cartoon Network to upgrade the Looney Tunes for a whole new generation? Or, in the words of Bugs Bunny, "Does this mean war?"

Let me know. In the words of Porky Pig, "Th-th-th-that's All Folks!"

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I mean I might be a 90's baby but the classic looney tunes is the best!!!! I seen the commercial for the new looney tunes and I can already tell is gonna suck. They changed the way the bugs bunny and his friends look. Plus the voices are way different but u can except the same voices tho. I think somethings cant be re-created. I will watch the first episode and if I dont like it im just going to stick with the classic looney tunes.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Classics are classics, I think is a really bad idea re create a series that made history, as "Looney Tunes", other experiments on the past prove that only the original ones are still the best to see, "TIny Tunes", "Baby Looney Tunes" ,"Taz-Mania", etc, are examples that nothing can beat the classics.

• 3 years ago

properly Looney Tunes replace into around first and it replace into an incredible sketch to computer screen, yet then Spongebob got here out too and that i all started gazing that besides and that they shop popping out with new episodes . i admire them the two.

• 9 years ago

I think your best course of action is to pay heed to the words sung in the opening credits of that cult classic tv series, Mystery Science Theatre 3000...

"Just repeat to yourself - 'it's just a show, I should really just relax' "

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I love luney tunes! Bugs bunny and his gf are soooo cute when thier babys!

• 9 years ago

I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROOOAAADDDRRRUUUUUNNNEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEEP BEEP XD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.