What is your opinion on the Looney Tunes Show?

I LOVE Looney Tunes! Period. They are the best (if not one of the best) cartoons ever created!!!! I love every character: Bugs Bunny (my favorite), Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Granny, Sylvester, Tweety, Taz, Marvin, etc. They are all hilarious and charming! I grew up with them And they made me laugh so hard!... show more I LOVE Looney Tunes! Period. They are the best (if not one of the best) cartoons ever created!!!! I love every character: Bugs Bunny (my favorite), Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Granny, Sylvester, Tweety, Taz, Marvin, etc. They are all hilarious and charming! I grew up with them And they made me laugh so hard!

But alas, there is a new show on the horizon comming on Cartoon Network called "The Looney Tunes Show"! I have been watching the commercials and all I've been doing is palming my face! The graphics look horrible! The characters are wrongly developed! Bugs Bunny is supposed to be tricky, not a jerk! And the plot looks stupid! Daffy Duck as Bugs Bunny's roommate? Okay, this would have been a great cartoon short, I'll admit. But an entire series? Seems like a bit of a stretch. In the words of Daffy Duck... "That's Des-s-s-s-s-sp-sp-sp-spicable!" I doubt I will even watch this show! Well, maybe I'll watch a few episodes just to see if it works. But overall, this show will fail! Just like Wil E. Coyote's plans to catch Road Runner and Bugs Bunny! (I just had to write that) :)
Tell me what you think. Do you think that it's a good idea for Cartoon Network to upgrade the Looney Tunes for a whole new generation? Or, in the words of Bugs Bunny, "Does this mean war?"
Let me know. In the words of Porky Pig, "Th-th-th-that's All Folks!"