Could someone translate a few paragraphs into Norwegian for me please?

Hi guys, I realise this is a big ask and that some things are very specific (it doesn't have to be a down to a t translation) but I would appreciate it no end! When we are not being made to feel guilty about the way we look through drop-dead gorgeous celebrities, we are being overwhelemed by the latest... show more Hi guys, I realise this is a big ask and that some things are very specific (it doesn't have to be a down to a t translation) but I would appreciate it no end!

When we are not being made to feel guilty about the way we look through drop-dead gorgeous celebrities, we are being overwhelemed by the latest studies by health experts, indicating that we are ten times more likely to die of heart disease than we were last year. Whilst I don't deny that there are growing health concerns, I don't believe that there exists a model for “perfect” health or that there ever should either. We are all built differently and to be quite frank, I much prefer it that way.

Whilst my argument may make it seem as if I am striving to take the moral high ground, I genuinely believe in accepting people the way there are. My aim in life is not to shape other people into what my concept of a ideal human being is, after all I might not feel the same about Angelina Jolie if there was a few of her. What is important is to understand what appeals more to young people than being outside and participating in outdoor activities. This is simple: having everything you could possibly want or need at the touch of a button. This includes communicating with friends. Nowadays people chose to login in to facebook or switch on their mobile phone in order to talk to friends, as opposed to going around to their house and speaking face to face.