Evaluate Trinity College Dublin?

I'm a high school junior in the United States, and I'm really interested in studying abroad for all of my schooling. (I'm going to study medicine to become a doctor) However, I'm clueless when it comes to universities outside of the U.S. I'm looking at Trinity College in Dublin at the moment,... show more I'm a high school junior in the United States, and I'm really interested in studying abroad for all of my schooling. (I'm going to study medicine to become a doctor) However, I'm clueless when it comes to universities outside of the U.S. I'm looking at Trinity College in Dublin at the moment, but I'd like to hear some personal experiences, rather than just reading a paragraph on their "student life" section. haha

-Are the academics as good or better than those offered at Ivy League schools in the U.S.?
-How many years would I study until I do my residency?
-What is Dublin, Ireland like? (Are there fun things to do there?)
-What are the people like there? (What kind of music do they listen to, how do they dress?)

I know that's a lot of questions, but if you can offer me any info about the university I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks! (: