Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Who will leave the better legacy: Dwayne Wade or Ray Allen. LeBron James or Pierce, Bosh or KG?

Wade vs Allen

James vs Pierce

Bosh vs KG

1. I think Ray Allen will leave the longer legacy. Dwayne Wade is one of the best RIGHT NOW. However Ray will be known as the best shooter.

2. This one is tough for me. Yes LeBron is better, but Pierce has been said to be a top 5 Celtic. Pierce has always been a good closer, but was always underrated. I'll give the Legacy to LeBron though.

3. KG or Bosh. KG is one of the best PF of all time, hate him or love him but you know it's true.

Favorite Answer

1) Ray Allen is the greatest shooter of all time (statically) and in my book period.

2) Paul Pierce will go down as one of the greatest Celtics of all time. However, In comparison to Lebron James, It's a no brainer. Pierce is a great closer and yes he is very underrated, but you have to go with Lebron as far as a legacy. Plus, Paul Pierce has been with Boston his entire Career. He should be one of the greatest Celtics when he retires. His stats had a chance to significantly grow through the years.

3) KG hands down. The only legacy bosh will have is being number one on the top scorers list for Toronto Raptors history. I think Toronto just started it's franchise in 1995 or so. that record will be broken in the next 5-7 yrs.

1.) Ray Allen, probably the best pure shooter of all time and right fully so. Wade will be a beast but Ray will be better

2.) Pierce, LeBron leaving the Cavs ruined his legacy. Pierce has been with the Celts since the day he came into the league. LeBron can't have that now, he ruined it all and will not be an all time great.

3.) KG, no questions asked. Bosh is great but KG is a legend

I like your logic for number 1-Wade will have the much better career,but was not the best player in this era-but Ray will always be the answer to ''who is the best shooter ever'' 2-LeBron,no question 3-KG-Almost no question

Allen- Wade is and will be a better player but Ray Allen will be known as the best 3 point shooter of all time.

Lebron- Will be a top 10 player ever.

Garnett- No question top 5 Power Forwards of all time

• Click

1. Ray Allen

2. Lebron James

3. KG

Ray Allen

LeBron James

Kevin Garnett

1. I think Dwyane Wade will be remembered more than Ray Allen because he won a ring by himself and is one of the most athletic and electrifying players in the league.

2. LeBron James hands down, he's a much better athlete who is much better than Pierce in any given category except for shooting 3s.

3. For me it's KG, he has accomplished more and in my opinion, the current KG is much better than the Prime Bosh.

Ray Allen

He is arguable the best three point shooter of all time, Wade isn't even a definite hall of famer just yet.

Pierce

LeBrons legacy will be tarnished for how he left Cleveland and came to Miami. He will be known for choking in close games, also.

Garnett

Bosh isn't really that great. He's alright. Garnett is a top five PF of all time, and possibly the greatest defensive one.

So, yeah, all of the real big 3.

Wade

James

KG - Obviously. Bosh is probably the most overrated player in the league.

LeBron