Would anyone like to make a character as one of the three Juice and Lucy need for their posse?

They're figitin' and fussin' at the bar instead of fightin', cuz Juice LaSalle and Lucy Magill were plannin' on invitin' Six worthy fellers to 'company them on a trip all the way to Scotland on a well-worn pirate ship. The girls had gotten restless driven cattle on the range; no one... show more They're figitin' and fussin' at the bar instead of fightin',
cuz Juice LaSalle and Lucy Magill were plannin' on invitin'
Six worthy fellers to 'company them on a trip
all the way to Scotland on a well-worn pirate ship.
The girls had gotten restless driven cattle on the range;
no one thought any more that ladies wearin' spurs was strange.
They'd run off all the bandits, though some outlaws were guests;
and either gal would punch you for starin' at her breasts;
unless, of course that was what they wanted, but only a jack@ss
would misjudge the intentions of an armed female with class.
The ladies both knew without speakin' a word that they'd take Crow,
and sweet young Ricardo if he chose to go.
And then , well Slim Cheese, he was back from Albequerque,
so I suppose he could tag along, although he was kinda quirky.
So that left three more dudes to choose, and they best be quick to draw
and shoot when Juice said, 'FIRE!' 'cuz, let's face it, she's the LAW!
Update: For the record: Juice is LC...Lucy is Dallas...Crow Magnum is Yesu Ben...Ricardo is Fredric...and I bet you can guess who Slim Cheese is... And those who may or may not show, Mighty Tighty Whitey who is Peter...Jeffrey MacNeil who is Warren D...Pok'erface who is Danny R.(though with the travelling to Scotland he... show more For the record: Juice is LC...Lucy is Dallas...Crow Magnum is Yesu Ben...Ricardo is Fredric...and I bet you can guess who Slim Cheese is...

And those who may or may not show, Mighty Tighty Whitey who is Peter...Jeffrey MacNeil who is Warren D...Pok'erface who is Danny R.(though with the travelling to Scotland he SHOULD show up... And our dear Humpty Dumpty, who plays the androgenous role of Joe/Robin/ Oh yes and Sassy Sue who is Tori. There are a couple of others INCLUDING the inspiration for the original LaSalle poem, angrypete3.
5 answers 5