Horsepower of 2003 Toyota Celica GT TRD?

Hey everyone, I am trying to figure out the horsepower of a 2003 Toyota Celica GT TRD edition. I'm not sure if there's a difference in horsepower in a Toyota Celica GT, and Toyota Celica GT TRD. Also the car is MANUAL. I would also like to know the specs of a 2003 Toyota Celica GT TRD compared to a regular GT version. Thanks for your answers! Best answer will be given to whoever helps me the best! :)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

its 140hp for the gt and the gts has 190 i would go with a gts thats from 2000 to 2001 since the have less restrictions.

by the way they are awesome cars to own.

Source(s): i own a 2001 gts
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Horsepower of 2003 Toyota Celica GT TRD?

Hey everyone, I am trying to figure out the horsepower of a 2003 Toyota Celica GT TRD edition. I'm not sure if there's a difference in horsepower in a Toyota Celica GT, and Toyota Celica GT TRD. Also the car is MANUAL. I would also like to know the specs of a 2003 Toyota Celica GT TRD...

Source(s): horsepower 2003 toyota celica gt trd: https://biturl.im/Crtei
  • 3 years ago

2003 Toyota Celica Gts

• 3 years ago

2003 Toyota Celica Gt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

NO. There is no TURBO celica for the US market besides the GT-Four (all trac) that was discontinued in the 90s (it was AWD as well). TRD made a supercharger for the celica in the US as a kit. Anyone telling you it's a "celica turbo TRD edition" is full of crap. No such thing. There's a celica with the "action package" which has redone bumpers and a gaudy spoiler on the back but no actual improvements.

• 9 years ago

The Celica GT TRD is just a stock Celica GT with the TRD body kit. Nothing more, nothing less. So it's a 140hp Celica with the TRD "Action Package" body kit.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I found that 2003 Toyota Celica GT stock has 140 hp. Also the Toyota Celica GT-S is the same as the GT TRD and it has 180hp stock. Hope this helps.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.