Dark underarms! How to get ride of em?!?

My cousin is suffering from it she doesn't like wearing any sleeveless shirts what can she do?!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

So for the underarms you need to make a home made mask in which you add 1 tablespoon ground gram flour, 4 pinches of turmeric, juice of half lemon( small sized), and a half a teaspoon granular coffee. apply it to the underarms and massage for 10 Min's and rinse off. do not use soap afterwards. do this for a week and it works wonderfully. the items that ive mentioned can be obtained from any indian store or even a super store.

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Get her on a sun mattress and permit her underarms stick out till the relaxation of her frame suits. A tan is more healthy than epidermis bleach merchandise and can often appear extra wonderful additionally. Not that tanning beds are all that, however they're more secure than a majority of these epidermis bleach merchandise. So might be only a seashore or again backyard tan with underarms protected.

• 9 years ago

You can rub lemon slice regularly over the infected are to reduce the darkness of skin under arms

Potato is an active bleaching agent. Apply potato juice on the underarms and keep it for sometime. It would effectively remove the darkness of the armpits

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i guess people get dark underarms from wearing deodorants too soon. i used deodorants only when i was about 18 years old so my underarms are quite white. i use dove whitening roll on. it made my underarm more white. try it. maybe it could "lighten" up your problem too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • IlI
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Lose weight and stop taking pills.

• 9 years ago

try a cream for hyper pigmentation .

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ARE YOU YOUR OWN COUSIN?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.