Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 9 years ago

Who do you think is going to die on the Funeral episode of Glee?

A mainstream character is suppose to die and a major couple breaks up.. Im not interested in the couple but who does everyone think will die!?

Best Answer

Not sure, but if you go to the Glee wiki page for the episode it has a little more information on it. They have a list of people who it couldn't be based on what has been shot so far for the episode, and a list of the people not seen that could possibly be the victim.

Source(s): Glee Wiki "Funeral" Episode: http://glee.wikia.com/index.php?title=Funeral&page...

Its definitely not Burt or Carl, they both have more episodes signed on. I'm sure its not any of the New Directions, but there were rumors going around that Diana Agron damaged her voice in I Am Number Four, meaning she would have to quit the show. However, I do not think she will be quitting the show, because of the great impact her character brings to the show, what with the whole Quinn Finn Rachel love triangle. It might be Jean, Sue's sister. It could also be Beiste, but she hasn't been featured on the show lately, so it wouldn't matter if she didn't come on again without a reason. As for the couple, I think its Mike and Tina. They haven't been showing much chemistry lately. Or, hopefully, Finn and Quinn.

i imagine its very available that it really is Jean, because you will see that coming and they have pronounced it really is a loved personality. yet, she no longer truly one of McKinleys own so i dont study about that. would also be coach Beiste for the reason that she has been lacking from some epsiodes yet i study someplace that it wont be her. I also imagine it really is amazingly available that it really is Becky, shes woman, loved, no longer a lead and actually one of McKinleys own. i imagine it may be quite exciting if it develop into Sean, because it might nicely be a reason to convey Finn and Rachel closer and it may be positive to be certain him back on the tutor. Its not one of the recent guidelines youthful little ones, its no longer April Rhodes. yet apparently this episode isnt merely about lack of existence, there'll be a lot of crying for different issues. also, im confident that Fuinn will chop up! =)

Though I know that I stand alone, from the beginning of the season I have had this feeling that Kurt is going to go, whether he dies, moves, or whatever, I just have this feeling he will no longer be on the show. Someone told me he signed on for more episodes or something, but whatever, rumors get out. This season they totally ruined the character, and now they're suddenly bringing him back? He's had, what, 2 songs the whole season so far?

dude, rachel is not dying. lea michele is glee's biggest cash cow, they wouldn't kill her off. plus, she's already broken up with finn and he's with quinn right now, so he wouldn't be cheating.

it's not necessarily a mainstream character, just a 'beloved' one according to ausiello. i don't know who it is, but a lot of people have speculated it will be sue's sister (jean) or the girl with down syndrome (becky). technically, they both have down syndrome, but still. i'm not sure about the truth of either of those specs, but it would be terribly sad if it was either of them.

i guess we'll have to wait and see! three more episodes to go.

it all makes sense (in a way)

the couple will be quinn and finn its just been prom,

its so obvious, and it will most likely be becky as she

isnt registered for the next episodes, and there casting,

her mother, x

i think it will be sues sister, with the down syndrome.

So weird idiot on here said it would be rachel, but obviously that is a stupid observation considering that shes pretty much the main character.

I'd say either Becky, or Sue's sister or Burt (well he did have a heart attack).

If you don't want to spoil the surprise look away now because i know what happens!

Rachel Berry dies because she's shot by a gun-i know, how sad is that :'( she was my favourite character! :(

Also before she gets shot she finds out that Finn cheats on her with Quinn and rachel gets mad and says she hates them. Later on someone shows up in school with a gun and rachel gets shot by it. Finn rushes to her side but she dies. At her funeral the glee club sing but Finn has a breakdown. Everyone has flashbacks on their time with rachel.

I have no idea, but now that you mentioned this I'm excited to know! :S