Restoring only part of .pst file?

About a month ago I lost all of e-mails in Microsoft Outlook and used a recovery tool to repair my Personal Folders as good as new.

Now I have somehow deleted my entire “Deleted Items” folder and need to recover it.

What should I do so that I still have all my current items in all current folders, including "deleted" items, and restore only the Deleted Items folder from my previous repaired .pst file?

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

you may try this recovery program

http://www.asoftech.com/adr/

• sauter

Time for professional help. The "trojan horse" your device picked up is smarter than what you have been downloading. possibly your subject is in what you have been downloading. there are various laptop techs obtainable who're stable at digging deep and extracting bugs from computers. i've got used a fellow who's a working laptop or laptop forensics professional who works for community regulation enforcement. He have been given some nasty secret agent ware off my domicile windows device and that i had each and each of the protections too!. I now have a Macbook professional and that's subject unfastened. I do have anti-virus and a firewall on it just to be secure. call your community police branch and locate out who they use for laptop forensics and that must be who use to freshen up your laptop.

• lipsey

Time for professional help. The "malicious program" your device picked up is smarter than what you have been downloading. possibly your subject is in what you have been downloading. there are various laptop techs obtainable who're sturdy at digging deep and extracting bugs from computers. i've got used a fellow who's a working laptop or laptop forensics professional who works for interior of reach regulation enforcement. He have been given some nasty undercover agent ware off my domicile windows device and that i had each and every of the protections too!. I now have a Macbook professional and that's subject unfastened. I do have anti-virus and a firewall on it just to be risk-free. call your interior of reach police branch and locate out who they use for laptop forensics and which could be who use to sparkling up your laptop.

a