Who would I call to file a formal complaint against a doctor on state level?

In the State of Iowa.

2 Answers

  • Judith
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Contact the Iowa Board of Medicine 515-242-3252. If that isn't the right # (and there are many) they'll refer you to the right one.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.