preparing for the ap bio exam...?

okay...so on the practice exam i got... for the first 50... i got 20 wrong but 30 right.... am i on the right track?

what can i do to do goood on the exam in may... i don't want to freak out because that won't do me any good.

i can get a fairly goood amount of the multiple choice right but there is some stuff i have no clue on.

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

Spend time going over all the questions you got wrong. Do some more practice exams and do the same thing.

It doesn't help to spend time on the questions you get right, spend time on the information you don't know. If there are topics you miss over and over relearn them with your text book.

You may also find some flash cards helpful, http://www.apreviewbooks.com/exam/AP-Biology .

Good luck on your exam.

You'll do fine. None of the practice books and tests really helped me last year. Half of the stuff on the test I've never seen before and I still got a 5. Just memorize as much as you can for the free response so that you can bs a lot of info, and it'll be easier than you think. Good luck!

i've got not taken that distinctive examination, yet i understand for ap's frequently Barron's is often the terrific thank you to pass, and that i'm no longer able to work out bio as being an exception. barron's are advailible at borders or barnes and noble and are incredibly priced. stable success!