How to use my own texture pack on minecraft?
I have just created my own texture pack, and I have done everything people have been saying to do:
1. edit the png files
2. put them in a folder
3. right click and send to compressed folder, to make it a zip file.
I do all this but when I place it in my minecraft game none of the stuff shows up, its all the defult textures.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
This is what I do:
1. Download or alter a texture pack
2. Open minecraft
3. Click mods and texture packs
4. Click "Open texture pack file"
5. Drag .zip file into opened file
And it always works for me.Source(s): Play minecraft
- HarrietLv 44 years ago
yes , if you got permission from the creators or it's a free sourced texture pack