Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

c dubb
c dubb asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

You're the Packers, who do you pick with the 32nd pick in the draft?

32nd and final pick of the first round of the YA mock draft. Pick one player that you would if you were the team and most picks after an hour is considered drafted. Heres the draft so far:

1.Carolina-Marcell Dareus

2.Denver-Patrick Peterson

3.Buffalo-Von Miller

4.Cincinnati-Blaine Gabbert

5.Arizona-Robert Quinn

6.Cleveland-AJ Green

7.San Francisco-Prince Amukamara

8.Tennessee-Nick Fairley

9.Dallas-JJ Watt

10.Washington-Cam Newton

11.Houston-Cameron Jordan

12.Minnesota-Dequan Bowers

13.Detroit-Tyron Smith

14.St Louis-Julio Jones

15.Miami-Mark Ingram

16.Jacksonville-Ryan Kerrigan

17.New England(OAK)-Akeem Ayers

18.San Diego-Aldon Smith

19.New York Giants-Mike Pouncey

20.Tampa Bay-Justin Houston

21.Kansas City-Phil Taylor

22.Indianapolis-Anthony Castanzo

23.Philadelphia-Ryan Mallet

24.New Orleans-Corey Liuget

25.Seattle-Jake Locker

26.Baltimore-David Gilreath

27.Atlanta-Jimmy Smith

28.New England-Andy Dalton

29.Chicago-Gabe Carimi

30.New York Jets-Muhammad Wilkerson

31.Pittsburgh-Brandon Harris

Everyone else is available

Note: These arent my personal mock picks, they are as voted on by the football section users, so please spare the criticism and make your picks based off of what we have here, even if it is messed up. Thanks!

• Favorite Answer

@Peezy

A Running back? We've got Ryan Grant coming back from IR he just had two back-to-back 1,200 yard seasons prior to his injury. James Starks will be healthy year round and we'll still keep Brandon Jackson (third down back and good for screens). We're all set at RB. That's a thriving run game right there, I'll even push for a possible top 10 run game next season.

I say we need another ultimate pass-rusher opposite Clay Matthews, I go with Adrian Clayborn. I believe Dom Caper can use a guy like that and really convert him into a good OLB in a 3-4 defense to really form that one-two punch with Clay Matthews. Someone else I really like is Brooks Reed.

Another WR would also be good, but after Aj Green and Julio Jones the next is Titus Young who'll go in the middle of the 2nd. I think we trade up for Young in the second to be there as Donald Driver plays his final games in football, God Bless him.

I would say Adrian Clayborn or Brooks Reed here. The Packers need someone opposite Clay Matthews to ease some of the pressure off him. They might also take an O-Linemen such as Derek Sherrod or Danny Watkins here.

Overall I think the best pick would Adrian Clayborn out of Iowa.

• Peezy

Crap I missed Pittsburgh!

Daniel Thomas - Running back from Kansas State. He's a power back with some good hands and if GreenBay gets their running game together during the season they will be tough to beat!

Brandon Harris! That's actually a good pick (I know it's not you it's the voters) I'm glad people saw the need for a defensive back rather than a lineman.

You trade it for a 2nd round pick in next years draft!The Packers are so good now they don't any rookies comeing in 3rd youngest team in the NFL and SuperBowl Champions!

I give every other team a big F U and select a punter with packers first rd pick.

John Moffitt, Tauscher is getting up there in age and will likely retire soon

Chainsaw Ninja- But our 3rd down back is KUUUUUUUUHN

Wow I think your mock is garbage sorry

i tink tat teh green day rock musicians will get derrick sherod so tat tey can have a drum playing offensive tackle while erin rogers plays teh guitar and plays quaterback and teh runner backs play teh bass and teh tight ends play teh piano.