I need some really unique names?

I'm writing this novel, and i really need help on the names. I have a few characters that i just need a wide area of name ideas. A girl, sixteen or seventeen, hunts in the woods a lot. Bright blue eyes, blonde hair, main character, about 5"5, very athletic and short tempered a guy about the same... show more I'm writing this novel, and i really need help on the names. I have a few characters that i just need a wide area of name ideas.

A girl, sixteen or seventeen, hunts in the woods a lot. Bright blue eyes, blonde hair, main character, about 5"5, very athletic and short tempered

a guy about the same age, short dirty blonde hair, girls best friend, tall and muscular, hunter, hazel eyes, patient and humorous.

Evil girl, long brown hair, brown eyes, evil and demanding, girly girl, really just lonely and misunderstood

I'd like a bunch of names is that's possible and not a problem. Thank you so much