Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does Anyone Know A Video Link For This Hymn? It's Called Shine On?

A friend started learning this hymn a few days ago but she can't remember all the words and I couldn't find a link on youtube or a lyric website with this hymn on it.

If you know the words could you give them to me or more importantly could You please find a recording of it somewhere on the internet..I've spent an hour looking with no luck.

The Hymn starts like this:

shine on morning glory

shine on morning star

emmanuel

my friend couldn't remember anymore of it and I had never heard it before.We don't even know who wrote it or where it originated from.

PLEASE Help Me With This Hymn In Anyway You Can

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I did some googling and I found a song with kind of similar lyrics. 'Beautiful Star of Bethlehem'? I'm not sure it's the one you're looking for. Sorry if it's wrong!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.