Does Anyone Know A Video Link For This Hymn? It's Called Shine On?

A friend started learning this hymn a few days ago but she can't remember all the words and I couldn't find a link on youtube or a lyric website with this hymn on it.

If you know the words could you give them to me or more importantly could You please find a recording of it somewhere on the internet..I've spent an hour looking with no luck.

The Hymn starts like this:

shine on morning glory

shine on morning star

emmanuel

my friend couldn't remember anymore of it and I had never heard it before.We don't even know who wrote it or where it originated from.

PLEASE Help Me With This Hymn In Anyway You Can

Favorite Answer

I did some googling and I found a song with kind of similar lyrics. 'Beautiful Star of Bethlehem'? I'm not sure it's the one you're looking for. Sorry if it's wrong!