interracial marriage: viewed differently by democrats and republicans?

I am just curious whether there is an ideological difference. Please list your party affiliation if you have 1, your age and your race, and your opinion.

Thank you.

Update:

Richard

mike weston has nothing to do with who hates who or with the president. War with prejudice for that matter.

Update 2:

Stupid voice to text! That should have read my question not mike weston!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I'm Republican, 21 I don't care I've dating and are attracted to women from all races.

It doesn't matter if 2 difference races are in love.

• 9 years ago

people can say what they want when they want. But I truly believe even in the year 2011 people still aren't 100% comfortable and convinced interracial relationships or equal to same race relationships. Same way i guess some people can take orders from a white male manager better than they can a female manager or black manager. People wont ever admit this. But it does make some people uncomfortable

• 9 years ago

Liberal

White (on the outside...;))

I think interracial marriage is marriage just like marriage between the same race is. In my opinion, love does not have color, gender, or age. Love is love. Let it be. :)

• 9 years ago

as everyone knows republicans hate race as proven by the democratic black president

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Some republicans are against it 46% of Mississippi republicans say it should be illegal...http://www.tnr.com/blog/jonathan-chait/86423/inter...

I'm neither dem or rep but of course my parents were IR so i would never be against it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Independent

Bi-racial

my opinion: Do I have to answer? I think that^^^ gives you a general idea

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I prefer to call it interspecies erotica.

Democrat, 27

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.