Does anyone else agree that feminism has completely destroyed the family unit in America?

As a second-generation casualty of Gloria Steinem and her motley band of man-haters, I find it so painful that women are no longer taught to be women. We are raised in a sexless country, and it is destroying our ability to be in a long-term, committed, monogamous relationship. Men are told that they need to live up... show more As a second-generation casualty of Gloria Steinem and her motley band of man-haters, I find it so painful that women are no longer taught to be women. We are raised in a sexless country, and it is destroying our ability to be in a long-term, committed, monogamous relationship. Men are told that they need to live up to this impossible standard, talking about their feelings, being forced to listen to their women complain about their problems without being allowed to "fix" them.

In my opinion, feminism has put a negative stain on masculinity as well as emotionally dumb-down the majority of women into demanding bitches.

Anyone agree that there is any validity to gender roles, specifically within the marriage arrangement?
Update: I'm a little confused about how wanting to have a man who can be a man instantly indicates some desire within me to be abused and mistreated? Classic political propaganda: If I am not happy with the status quo of women imposing unrealistic expectations on their men, it must mean that I want to be beaten instead. Be... show more I'm a little confused about how wanting to have a man who can be a man instantly indicates some desire within me to be abused and mistreated? Classic political propaganda: If I am not happy with the status quo of women imposing unrealistic expectations on their men, it must mean that I want to be beaten instead. Be careful, readers, when people throw out so much extremism.
Update 2: Uncle Charlie: Completely agree! It's so funny how I'll bring this topic up to men that I know or work with, and how quickly the visible relief shows on their faces. I genuinely believe that women are either unaware or indifferent to the fact that men are separate creatures and deserve to be treated in a way that... show more Uncle Charlie: Completely agree! It's so funny how I'll bring this topic up to men that I know or work with, and how quickly the visible relief shows on their faces. I genuinely believe that women are either unaware or indifferent to the fact that men are separate creatures and deserve to be treated in a way that is comfortable for them.