I want to get into Neal Stephenson, which book should I read first?

I'm trying to get into Neal Stephenson. I love sci-fi and I'm a huge fan of cyber punk and speculative fiction. Which book should I read first? I think I want to hold off on the Baroque Cycle as it is a pretty big time investment with all 3 books. I do plan on reading them eventually but I would rather read... show more I'm trying to get into Neal Stephenson. I love sci-fi and I'm a huge fan of cyber punk and speculative fiction. Which book should I read first? I think I want to hold off on the Baroque Cycle as it is a pretty big time investment with all 3 books. I do plan on reading them eventually but I would rather read one of his stand-alone novels first to get a feel for his writing style.

I don't know which book to read first. I've heard that Cryptonomicon is incredibly popular with his fans. The Diamond Age won the Hugo and Locus awards and is highly acclaimed, would this be the best place to start? I've also heard great things about Anathem and Snow Crash.

Which book would be the best introduction to his body of work? Thanks!