(Very Long!) What's your life story?

Until about third grade, where it all turned toward a different path. It was rimless that I, a happy child who didn't have many friends, was gay. They teased me. They made fun of me and laughed at me. All because of a rumor. I let it get to my head, and I told nobody about it. I hid it all. Bottled it up. And... show more Until about third grade, where it all turned toward a different path. It was rimless that I, a happy child who didn't have many friends, was gay.
They teased me. They made fun of me and laughed at me. All because of a rumor. I let it get to my head, and I told nobody about it. I hid it all. Bottled it up. And it just got worse.
By fifth grade, I was so doubtful of my abilities that I didn't try to do any of my class work. I had no self confidence. I didn't even try because I believed that I had talent at all. I believed that I could not do it.
I nearly failed that year. But I pulled through. I crawled to the finish line, my palms raw and my knees bruised and bloody. But I made it. I passed to promote to middle school.
That summer, we went to visit our family, where I broke down. I cried and cried and cried so hard. I told my mother everything. I thoroughly dampened her shirt that day. I told her. Everything.
And she cheered me up. And in middle school I tried so hard. I opened my mind and forced myself to work. And I found my gift. I even got into the GATE program and onto the morning TV announcements. I became happy. And throughout middle school, I excelled and powered my way through.
But then highschool came. I got my first girlfriend. We were together for two weeks. and I became depressed. I even cried on my birthday. I was so depressed and cried myself to sleep often.
While I was flirting with a friend of mine, I had an epiphany. I am bisexual. Those childhood rumors are partially true. That crushed me. Sent me spiraling into depression again.
But then my Witch came. He saved me. He was my first boyfriend. I wish I could have kissed him everyday, but he lived in another state. The distance put a great strain on our relationship. I felt it greatly. And I broke it off with him. I wanted to free him of the strain.
From then, I have been single, and more or less happy. Ten months have passed since then.

What's your story?