If someone has me blocked and I deactivate my facebook account?

My question is, If someone has me blocked on facebook and I deactivate my account what happens if they decide to unblock me? Can they unblock me? And if so what happens? I understand the concept of blocking and unblocking and what happens when you deactivate your account. I"m just curious as to what happens if... show more My question is, If someone has me blocked on facebook and I deactivate my account what happens if they decide to unblock me? Can they unblock me? And if so what happens? I understand the concept of blocking and unblocking and what happens when you deactivate your account. I"m just curious as to what happens if I deactivate my account while I'm being blocked and the person unblocks me. Thank you in advance for all the helpful answers.
Update: Thanks guys, but I don't think yall are picking up what I'm putting down. If a person has me blocked, and I deactivate my account and leave it that way (deactivated) if that person wants to unblock me, and attempts to do so, what happens? Will my name still appear in their block list if they currently have me... show more Thanks guys, but I don't think yall are picking up what I'm putting down. If a person has me blocked, and I deactivate my account and leave it that way (deactivated) if that person wants to unblock me, and attempts to do so, what happens? Will my name still appear in their block list if they currently have me blocked and I deactivate my account? Or will my name be removed from their block list because I have deactivated my account? I know that if I reactivate I will still be blocked. My question is, Can that person unblock me while my account is deactivated, is that possible?
Update 2: Thanks guys, but I don't think yall are picking up what I'm putting down. If a person has me blocked, and I deactivate my account and leave it that way (deactivated) if that person wants to unblock me, and attempts to do so, what happens? Will my name still appear in their block list if they currently have me... show more Thanks guys, but I don't think yall are picking up what I'm putting down. If a person has me blocked, and I deactivate my account and leave it that way (deactivated) if that person wants to unblock me, and attempts to do so, what happens? Will my name still appear in their block list if they currently have me blocked and I deactivate my account? Or will my name be removed from their block list because I have deactivated my account? I know that if I reactivate I will still be blocked. My question is, Can that person unblock me while my account is deactivated, is that possible?
Update 3: I answered my on question, I created a different account and tested it myself. If someone has you blocked and you deactivate your account you are removed form their block list, so they can not unblock you because your name isn't there for them to unblock.