Who is the best young striker? Which club should buy who?

Romelu Lukaku

Alexandre Pato

Mario Balotelli

Neymar

Alexis Sanchez

Sergio Aguero

Javier Hernandez

Thomas Muller

etc.

@mr.x - He plays as a Winger and a Striker. :/

@Alexzz - I only put up some examples, that's why I put 'etc'. And also, Cavani is 24 years old which isn't really what I'd call 'young'.

Best Answer

Neymar, Aguero and Pato are the best in my opinion and would love all 3 at my club.

If I could pick one to bring to my club I would probably choose Neymar. blistering pace, good finish, versatile to play on the wing, attacking mid or striker.

Lukaku has been tipped to be great and I'm sure he will be, but he just hasn't proven himself in the top games yet. He's playing in a average league, not playing at international level and doesn't take part in competitions outside Belgium.

Mario has a terrible attitude that definitely gonna hold him back. He's a joke of player and a person. He can stay at City.

Sanchez is great. Can be a striker but I rate him more as a top class attacking winger. Can see him being a big success in La Liga, but he would be wasted at Madrid or Barca. Maybe Valencia could be a good destination.

Chicharito has done great for us this season. But people are only looking at his goal tally. His performances on the field sometimes are a let down and inconsistent throughout the 90mins. He can stay at United.

Muller had a great World Cup. But I don't think he's performed all that great to replicate his National Team form for Bayern. Don't see him leaving Germany either so he can stick to Bayern.

• mr. x

Sanchez is a midfielder, and Udinese won't sell him for less than 30 million, because we offered them 26 in January and they rejected it.

Lukaku has been praised by many as the best player in the world under 19 years old (some of the "many" who have said this- Mourinho, Drogba, Ronaldo)

Source(s): @kiwi bro- why would Sanchez leave Udinese where he's not winning Serie A, to go to Valencia where he won't win La Liga? why SHOULD he leave for any reason? People clamor about "there's no more loyalty anymore" but only when it applies to one of the big teams huh?

Neymar to Newcastle would do nicely, very very nicely thanks very much ;).

Nah but in all reality, i can see Neymar in a Man United shirt in the not too distant future, Pato in Chelsea colours, Hernandez will stay put, Sanchez will join Liverpool..

Neymar and aguero , and arsenal sell fabregas to barca then buy aguero , and man u buy javier pastore , and Newcastle buy nathan delfouneso :)

Balotelli if they can get his temperament sorted then again Rooney's no different?

AGUERO

Source(s): NOM