Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 9 years ago

launch FFC-1 keep coming up when going to my e mail?

Every time I tried to get to my mails , those words launch FFC-1 keep coming up and won't let me going to my mails. What should I do ? Need help

Favorite Answer

This is a confusing error message that appears when Yahoo is working on the server that handles your email. The code is failing to reach the database (your email) so it sends an error message. You will be able to get in soon, but it could be hours or days.

Until then, see if you can get in at m.yahoo.com

I've been having the same problem for the past few days. If I try to sign into my mail it gives me an option of using the classic mail, but I found that if I sign into the yahoo homepage or even here and then go to my mail it works without problems.

I just opened my mail after the 'Ouch, Launch' error in the classic format and at the top under "whats new" it had a place to upgrade to the new mail Beta, I upgraded and now I don't have the problem.