Problems with iTunes, connection issues? Please help.?

Okay, so I was on iTunes looking for new music, and adding songs to playlists and what not. I bought a song, no problem, everything was perfectly fine. Then, I decided to purchase another song, and then, iTunes randomly didn't load or anything. Like, I could search through the actual iTunes store, but the songs... show more Okay, so I was on iTunes looking for new music, and adding songs to playlists and what not. I bought a song, no problem, everything was perfectly fine. Then, I decided to purchase another song, and then, iTunes randomly didn't load or anything. Like, I could search through the actual iTunes store, but the songs purchased wouldn't download. When the error box pops up, it says, 'We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection was reset. Make sure your network connection is active then try again.' I literally did not do ANYTHING to make my computer any different in the time I bought a song to the second time I tried buying another song. Please help me, I've restarted my computer and everything. Thanks!
2 answers 2