what to wear to a katy perry concert in august?

I am 21, 5'1 and skinny. What would you guys suggest, and please show pictures.

oh, and makeup also thanks

Best Answer

My friends and I are going to a Katy Perry concert in May. I'm majoring in fashion, so I made us outfits. They're based off the California Gurls music video. I've made pink, purple and white layered tutu's, which we are all wearing. We then have white tights that we bought and bright pink shoes. I have then created tank tops which have a bright red glittery heart on the front of them. I am now up to making hair pieces, which involve tulle netting and candy canes.

I don't expect you to have to go out and make your own outfit but you can still be pretty original by just going out and buying stuff already made then creating an ensemble.

You could also just buy Katy Perry merchandise online or from the actual concert and wear that.

Alternatively, you could watch a few of her music videos or google image her and then recreate one of the outfits. For example, polka dot shorts aren't hard to find.

As for make-up you still need to decide and what type of Katy Perry theme you are wanting to convey. Google Katy Perry make-up tutorials or go on Youtube.

I also know that at some of the concerts (I don't know if it's all of them) there are people doing E.T make-up, which looks sooooooo cool.

Hope I helped, and since you're planning this far in advance, I bet you're going to look AWESOME!!

Wear some short shorts, and get a tank top printed saying some katy perry lyrics, nothing fancy, you wanna be comfy and dancee and stufff :D have fun at the concert im going in july :D

Sorry I couldn't get the pic to work but here it is...Nice black shirt with shiny black leggings and a yellow 1/2 jacket. It doesn't sound right but I saw a pic IT LOOKS AWESOME! If u have them white earrings and sunglasses. For makeup ummm I think u should do Light on the blush, a light pinkish lipstick, and Idk about the eyeshadow.

Hey! sorry, i can;t show pics but you should totally wear short shorts and a tang top....ull look fantastic!!!! oh and wear converse with short socks:):) ull look amazing!!! i wore this to a kate perry concert too!!lol

• zanis

the two way you're gona have exciting. in simple terms pass to the single the place you recognize greater of their songs. like i know katy perry has like 4 or 5 songs on the radio, yeah? so in simple terms pass to that one. (even tho i might go with woman antebellum besides lol)

Fet an off the shoulder dress.

Glitter up your arms.

Tie your hair back on 1950's style

Glam your face

practice googling up your eyes