Shady contractors didn't fix the leaky roof....?

Hey guys! I hope you can give me some advice. My fiance had a leaky roof a few months ago, he called the insurance company and they sent out contractors to fix the roof. I didn't know it at the time, but my fiance told me last night that when they came out, one of the was noticeably drunk. They did the work and... show more Hey guys! I hope you can give me some advice. My fiance had a leaky roof a few months ago, he called the insurance company and they sent out contractors to fix the roof. I didn't know it at the time, but my fiance told me last night that when they came out, one of the was noticeably drunk. They did the work and everything seemed to be fine.
Last night we had a terrible storm, and the leak in the roof was exposed again. My fiance called the insurance company again and told them, first off, about the contractors from last time, since he wanted different people. The company STILL sent out the same people-They explained that they sent out a request automatically before the complaint came in and that's why the same guys showed up. I think tomorrow they are supposed to call back to discuss the complaint. Do we have any legal recourse to get the job done right? This is getting costly and right now we can't afford to pay much money. Thanks for your help and suggestions. :-)
Update: Yes, it is the exact same spot in the roof. We are close to the cap in our deductible.