Zach asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Should I buy a Wilson A2000, a Wilson A2K, a Rawlings Heart of the Hide, or a Rawlings Pro Preferred?

I currently have a Rawlings Gold Glove Gamer and its leather is just to soft, it has no padding and its just to loose. I am a utility infielder for my school team (mostly 3rd) I need a new glove and I don't want my new glove to be like my one now so some help would be fantastic (Price is no Issue).

@Keith A... Does it still hold it's shape?

Favorite Answer

I played baseball in HS and College. I always recommend the Rawlings "Heart of the Hide", it is the best quality leather used in making baseball gloves. I have a Rawlings "Heart of the Hide" glove (mainly for middle infielders - ie: smaller than your would probably want) that I bought over a decade ago and it feels like butter every time I put my hand in it.

Source(s): Personal experience.

Well me personally just got some old outfielders mitt becasue im still in 7th grade. But my brother has the Wilson A2000, He's Pitch/First Base, and he won Defensive player of the year his Fresh and Soph year with it and he is in his Junior year and It's Still holding up really good.