Ever used the Steam Game Engine?

Hi. I just made an account to the Steam Game Engine and am planning to buy a game...can someone give me a basic explanation of what you can do in Steam and things like that? Also, I'm looking for a good game that is multiplayer so you can connect online and play with other users...do I have to add friends to my account to do that or can I just randomly play whenever? Any recommendations for games? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Steam allows you to purchase many types of games from their store and it installs/updates the games pretty much automatically for you. Another thing it does it that it allows you to add friends, join groups, and view a browser while playing. The groups are basically large communities that offer events and other social events for games that make joining them interesting.

A good game to start off with that's fun/interesting would be Team Fortress 2.

Why do no longer you attempt utilising Unity3d. it incredibly is notably cool. BurgZergArcade makes some stable tutorials, hyperlink in my "resource". He makes use of C#. yet I additionally advise you learn C++.(i opt to advise having some C# experinece below belt earlier attempting the BurgZergAcracde Tutorials in any different case could finally end up in simple terms copying and pasting and in case you get a compiler errors you wont now a thank you to repair it so i opt to advise commencing with scratch) verify it out. in all likelihood could start up smaller and use MIT Scratch