? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Why did Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up?

Why did Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up? Were they cheating? Did they argue? Im very curious!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay im gonna tell you the actual story,

Justin was Texting his ex, Jasmine Villegas, and Selena found out.

So Selena texted him to ask if it was true, and at first he denied it but, than he came clean and just said yeah, So pretty much Selena was jealous because Justin was texting Jasmine, but Justin and Selena are still friends. That's how the story goes, but i'm not sure if it's 100% true.

Source(s): Internet.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

The Star Couple decided to break up over loss of time for each other and JB getting a bigger ego by the day. Selena fell in love with the Justin that was modest and carefree but still took great pride and pleasure in what he does, but lately Justin Bieber has been getting a bigger head and getting soaked up into the Hollywood madness. He spends his time out in the public just waiting for Paparazzi to show up. He hasn't written a really good single in such a long time because he's way too into being a star and showing off. We all thought Just was a better person than that, but obviously not. Selena has been a star far longer than him but yet, she doesn't seem to get roped into partying and always wanting to be in the Paparazzi... I hope Justin realizes what he is turning into before its too late to change things. I wish them both luck.

Source(s): People magazine, Us Weekly magazine, and Omg!.com
  • 9 years ago

HollywoodLife.com spoke to a source close to Justin who reveals the truth — after rumors that said Justin and Selena have “cooled off” their romance because Selena can’t fit into Justin’s busy schedule.

“No one is breaking up,” our source tells us. “Justin is a really happy kid and he is touring the world! He is on stage doing what he loves!”

Justin is on tour in Asia for his My World 2.0 tour but our source notes that Justin will be “back in the states in a couple of weeks.”

No word yet on whether Selena will be able to visit Justin overseas before her U.S. tour kicks off next month.

Even though they’ll both be apart for long stretches this summer, we hope they’ll able to squeeze in some alone time!

• Justin found male and characterstics in selena and vice versa

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

They didn't break up. check this out.

• 9 years ago

welll, i heard bc he was texting Jasmine V [his ex girlfriend] and she got mad, but i'm not sure if thats true... bc she is going on tour with him

• 9 years ago

FREE publicity?

• Jen
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

LOL they broke up? Better late than never!

• 9 years ago

They didn't

• coz he saw me!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.