mandy asked in 教育與參考考試 · 9 years ago

請幫我把這段中文翻成英文!!! (非常急)謝謝!!!!

我很喜歡利用遠距教學來上課,因為可以運用自己想要的時間來學習,如果是在教室實體上課,遇到問題我會不敢舉手發問,但是遠距教學就不一樣,一踫到不會的題目,我可以很快速的上網找資料來解惑,可以立即的得到解答。

這學期的上課,是用讓我們閱讀文章的方式,我覺得學習效果十分的好,閱讀文章可以增加我的閱讀能力,這正是我缺乏的能力,利用這學期的課,讓我的閱讀能力提升了不少,並且利用老師給的作業題目,充分的了解文章所表達的意思,每個星期一份作業也不會有太大的負擔,讓我對英文有較高的學習動機,而不會像以前一樣那麼的排斥它。

這學期的課程內容和大一、大二的不同,在於大一、大二的課程比較重視單字和片語,但這學期的課就不同,我覺得比較重視的是閱讀能力和寫作能力,我覺得這是很好的,因為單字及片語不是我現在最主要的需求,我現在最缺乏的就是閱讀和寫作的能力。

請幫我把上面這段文章翻成英文!

請不要用翻譯機直接翻譯哦!

非常的急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

感謝!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I like using the long-range teaching attending class very much, because may utilize the time which one want to study, if attends class in the classroom entity, meets the question I to meet does not dare to raise hand to ask a question, but the long-range teaching is dissimilar, one 踫 to the topic, I be possible the very fast surfer to look for the material to dispel doubt, may immediately obtain the explanation.   This semester's attending class, is with lets us read the article the way, I thought that study effect good very, the reading article may increase my reading knowledge, this is precisely my deficient ability, uses this semester the class, let my reading knowledge promote many, and gave using teacher the work topic, the full understanding article expressed the meaning, each Monday share work will have the too big burden, let me have the high academic motivation to English, but will look like before same such repelled it.   This semester's curriculum content and big one, big two difference, lies in big one, big two curricula quite to take the individual character and the phrase, but this semester's class is different, I thought what quite takes seriously is the reading knowledge and the writing ability, I thought that this is very good, because the individual character and the phrase are not I now the most main demand, I now most deficient am reading and writing ability.

Source(s): i like