Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

請告訴我這中文的英文

在科教館服務這段時間,我看過父母親 極力栽培的資優生,對周遭人事物漫不經心或是冷漠以對,也接觸過來自弱勢家庭,成績後段的學生,但樂於學習,分享和合作,。因此常在思考,到底我們是要教育甚麼樣的下一代

4 Answers

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

給你一個翻譯參考:

在科教館服務這段時間,我看過父母親 極力栽培的資優生,對周遭人事物漫不經心或是冷漠以對,也接觸過來自弱勢家庭,成績後段的學生,但樂於學習,分享和合作,。因此常在思考,到底我們是要教育甚麼樣的下一代 During my time working at the Science Education Center, I have witnessed many gifted students who are well nurtured by parents; yet unconcerned, even indifferent, about the world around them. I have also come in contact with less intelligent students from disadvantaged families, who delight in learning, sharing, and working with others. I have thus been contemplating: what kind of generation are we seeking to develop through education after all?

2011-04-21 04:51:00 補充:

The same question my father has been wrestling with for the past 60 years.

• 羅莉
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

河豚先生, 請別再用一部翻譯機走天下了好嗎?

您的200多篇最佳解答, 英文日文西文德文越文韓文通吃, 全部是翻譯機傑作, 慘不忍睹, 沒有一篇正確, 戕害了無數的學習者! 很得意嗎?

• 9 years ago

在科教館服務這段時間,我看過父母親 極力栽培的資優生,對周遭人事物漫不經心或是冷漠以對,也接觸過來自弱勢家庭,成績後段的學生,但樂於學習,分享和合作,。因此常在思考,到底我們是要教育甚麼樣的下一代 During my tour of duty at the Science Education Center, I have witnessed many gifted students,who have been well look after by their parents; yet they are reacting to their surroundings with indifference. I have also come in contact with less fortunate students from disadvantaged families, who delight in learning, sharing, and cooperatingwith others. Hence, the thought, what kind of new generation we are anticipating,are frequently in my mind.

• 9 years ago

Services at the Science Museum this time, I have seen parents strongly cultivation gifted, the surrounding human carelessness or indifference to things on, also approached from disadvantaged families, students of grades, but willing to learn, share and cooperate. Often thinking, what kind of education is what we are the next generation

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.